How Michigan Flat Fee MLS Works
Your property will be listed on Realcomp and on hundreds of other websites!
There are NO cancellation fees or hidden fees. However, additional charges may apply if changes require our staff to be involved. *MLS Entry Only (Adding or deleting pictures, changing description etc.)
- Your property will be listed on the same MLS used by all Real Estate Brokers here in Southeast Michigan.
- Your property will also be on Realtor.com® at no additional cost! Michigan flat fee mls listing.
- You can upload 35-50 photos to be featured on Realcomp.
- You set the commission to the buyer's agent. (traditionally 2% to 3%, but it's up to you)
- If you find your own buyer you retain your right to sell it yourself and pay NO additional fees or commissions to anybody. Keep Your Hard Earned Equity in Your Pocket!
- You easily work with the buyers and schedule showings, & negotiate your offers. Your name and contact number is displayed for agents on the *MLS as the direct contact.
- Your house will be automatically syndicated and displayed on popular real estate sites like Coldwell Banker®, RE/MAX®, Keller Williams®, Max Broock, Century 21®, and others where thousands of local buyers search.
- Your house will be featured on top national websites like REALTOR.com®, Yahoo®, Trulia®, Zillow®, MSN®, where buyers from around the country search for their next home.
- As soon as your property gets listed you can share your professional Realtor.com listing on Social Media or email it to friends and family.
- You will be sent all the required MLS & state disclosure forms via DotLoop or download here on our website.
- Full-Service: 2-3% to Selling Broker 1% to Luxury Living or $1999 if paid in advance. If we sell we will complete entire transaction for 3% if you find buyer yourself we will do the entire transaction for 2% or you can do it yourself and pay nothing at all at the closing.
*The Local MLS doesn't allow the owners contact information displayed on the Public MLS data. However your contact info and showing instructions will be available to all Realtors®